with this document FINIX Technology Solutions S.p.A., based in Via Spadolini No. 5, 20141 Milan (MI) C.F./P.IVA. 02897010969 (hereinafter, “FINIX”, “Company” or “Owner”), as data controller, notifies you how the Company processes your personal data in relation to browsing the website: https://www.finix-ts.com/ (the “Site”), in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and related implementing legislation (hereinafter, jointly, the “Regulation”).
1. Personal data collected
Personal data we collect are::
- data provided by you when downloading brochures and/or other content available on the Site;
- data collected while browsing the Site (including IP addresses, the type of browser used, the operating system, information about the pages you visited on the Site, access time, time spent on the single page, internal path analysis and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment).
2. Why we process your personal data
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- downloads of brochures and/or other content available on the Site;
- statistical purposes using anonymised data.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purpose referred to in paragraph (a) is the fulfilment of your request to receive the brochure and other content available on the Site. Providing personal data is optional. However, any refusal to provide personal data for this purpose will make it impossible to download brochures and/or other content available on the Site.
Your consent is not required for the processing of personal data collected anonymously for the purpose indicated in paragraph (b).
3. How we process your personal data
In relation to the purposes referred to in paragraph 2 above, the processing of personal data by the Company will be carried out through IT and telematic tools with rationale closely related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in order to ensure their security and always in full compliance with the existing data protection legislation.
Your personal data will be processed by the Company’s employees who have access to them due to their role.
4. Disclosure and transfers of personal data
The Company may disclose your personal data to the companies in the group to which it belongs. These subjects will have access to the personal data necessary to perform their tasks (and will not be able to use them for different purposes), will be required to process personal data in accordance with applicable law, will be appointed data processors by the Company and will be included in an list updated, available from the Company.
Except for the above, your personal data will not be disclosed to other third parties or otherwise disclosed.
Your personal data will be stored in the servers available to companies located in the European Union, and will not be transferred to countries outside the European Union.
5. How long do we keep your personal data
Your personal data will be kept for as long as necessary to pursue the purposes referred to in paragraph 2 above and, subsequently, for marketing activities.
6. Your rights
Under Articles. 15 to 22 of the Regulation, you have the right to:
- obtain the termination of processing (so-called right of opposition);
- obtain information in relation to the purposes for which personal data is processed, the period of treatment and the subjects to whom personal data is disclosed (so-called right of access);
- obtain the amendment or integration of inaccurate personal data (so-called right to rectification);
- obtain the deletion of your personal data if they are no longer required for the purposes for which they have been collected or the processing of your personal data does not comply with the law. However, we point out that FINIX’s keeping of personal data is lawful if it is necessary to enable the company to fulfil a legal obligation or to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court (so-called right of cancellation);
- ensure that your personal data is only stored without any other use of them in the event that
- you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, for the time necessary to allow us to verify the accuracy of that personal data,
- the processing is unlawful but you still oppose the deletion of your personal data,
- your personal data is necessary for the assessment, exercise or defence of a right in court, and
- you opposed the processing and the verification of the possible prevalence of our legitimate reasons for processing in relation to yours is pending (so-called right of limitation);
- receive your personal data in a commonly used format, readable by an automatic and interoperable device, if they are processed under the contract or on the basis of your consent (so-called portability right).
Finally, please note that you have the right to contact the Data Protection Authority (Piazza Venezia No. 11, 00187 Rome), in order to assert your rights in relation to the processing of personal data.
7. Data controller’s contacts
The Data Controller of your personal data is FINIX Technology Solutions S.p.A., based in Via Spadolini no. 5, 20141 Milan (MI) C.F./P.IVA. 02897010969. The Controller can be reached for requests or reports at firstname.lastname@example.org. By writing to the same address, you may exercise the rights specified in paragraph 6 of this Policy.