Moving protection to defend against evolving threats
It is estimated that there is a cyber attack every 39 seconds and in March 2020 ransomware attacks alone have increased by 148% compared to the previous month, so it is clear that protecting the security of a company infrastructure, processes and access to data is vital.
This is where Morphisec comes into play addressing cybersecurity issues with an innovative approach and protects the entire organization from advanced threats such as fileless and zero days attacks, in-memory exploits and advanced ransomware.
Active Threat Prevention
The main target of advanced attacks is the application memory because it is a static target that can be studied at will to determine the best strategy for an attack. Morphisec, using patented “Moving Target Defense technology”, shifts the balance by transforming the application’s memory from a known entity to unknown territory, so it can block threats before they cause damage and gather useful information for security teams.
- Blocking advanced threats and zero-days
- It prevents zero-day and advanced attacks, without any prior knowledge of the shape, type or behaviour of the threat.
- Deploying virtual patches
- It protects your infrastructure from vulnerability exploits when patches are not yet available or deployed.
- Protecting all IT infrastructure
- Only one technology to protect servers, endpoints, virtual desktops, and cloud workloads from cyberattacks.
- Quick deployment
- Quick and easy deployment without system conflicts and maintenance: no databases, signatures, or rules to configure and update, no logs, and alerts to analyze.
- Zero impact on the system
- Stateless and lightweight agent with minimal footprint, no run-time components and no impact on performance.
To know more about Morphisec, please fill the form!